Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, December 21, 2012

Balotelli yet to see baby daughter, mother

The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper
Breaking News, information and opinion in Nigeria
Balotelli yet to see baby daughter, mother
Dec 21st 2012, 23:00

This is the first picture of Pia Balotelli, the new baby daughter of firebrand Manchester City striker Mario.

The little girl was born earlier this month to his ex-girlfriend Raffaella Fico, 27, and arrived three weeks early – she had been due on Christmas Day.

Balotelli has yet to see his daughter in the flesh and is said to have only seen pictures of her via email.

In her first interview since giving birth Raffaella lashed out at the player for failing to act as a proper father.

In an interview with glossy Italian weekly Chi, Raffaella posed for several pictures with Pia, as well as her mother and brother Francesco, after securing a five figure deal with the magazine.

Raffaella and Balotelli were an item for almost a year but split up in March after she flew to Manchester to confront him over a series of alleged affairs – the bust up was so furious that police had to be called to his Cheshire home.

Then in June during the European Championships, Raffaella contacted Balotelli to tell him she was pregnant with their child but initially he refused to accept it was his and demanded a DNA test.

Raffaella, who appeared on Italy's version of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, described the moment she went into labour and rushed to the clinic.

“I sent Mario a text message at 3 pm when the first contractions started and then again at 6.30 pm when I went into the delivery room. I sent him another as soon as I came out and Pia had been born. But he only bothered to get in touch at half past midnight when my phone rang.

“I said to him 'Mario, I've given birth' and he just said 'Ah OK, I'm not bothered' and he then put the phone down. I've not heard from him since.”

When asked if Balotelli had offered financial help Raffaella said, “I have not had any economic help from Mr .Balotelli. I don't need him or his money.”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...