Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013

Joisays... What do you Say???
Real Life Experiences, Lifestyle, Wonders of the Earth, Inspirations, Gossips, Quotes, etc
Happy New Year 2013
Jan 1st 2013, 00:55


Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!
I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!
- William Arthur Ward
 
Welcome into your year of super duper abundance. Lots of love from me to you.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...