Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: Yvonne Nelson and Iyanya's date night on Christmas day...

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
Yvonne Nelson and Iyanya's date night on Christmas day...
Dec 23rd 2012, 00:22

The ex lovers will come face to face for the first time since they broke up last month, on Tuesday December 25th in Ghana. Iyanya will be in Ghana for the Ghana Movie Awards which will hold on Christmas day and Yvonne will also be there...both sitting in the VIP. I was invited for the show...would have loved to be there to witness the showdown...hehe...but I have be here with my family for Christmas...but I have paparazzi there who will watch for me and tell me who kisses who first..:-)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...