Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: Tiwa Savage denies romance with manager Tee Billz

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
Tiwa Savage denies romance with manager Tee Billz
Dec 11th 2012, 22:39

People in the entertainment industry swear Tiwa Savage and her manager cum business partner (they own 323 Imprint), Tunji Balogun popularly known as Tee Billz, are madly in love. In fact there were rumours a while back that they were engaged and planning to wed soon. Tiwa Savage recently put the rumours to rest when an Encomium magazine reporter asked her if she was engaged to Tee Billz.
"I am not engaged and I am not dating Tee Billz. If I am, you would have seen a ring on my finger indicating that I am engaged. It's just a rumour
When asked to describe her kind of man; she said
"I will like my man to be tall, dark, handsome and must be fit. He must have a good heart, work hard and must care a lot about me.
Tee Billz is tall, dark and handsome. Congrats hun! Hehe!!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...