Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Security agent confesses in court: In my home, my wife is the boss

Vanguard News
Latest updates from Nigeria, including business, politics, entertainment, fashion, health, technology, naija lifestyle
Security agent confesses in court: In my home, my wife is the boss
Dec 1st 2012, 19:52

By Adeola Adenuga

Mr, Jimoh Babatunde, a security agent, pleaded with a Lagos Grade 'B' Customary Court, sitting in Orile-Agege, to dissolve his five-year-old marriage to his wife, Arike, over alleged threat to life and attacks with dangerous weapons. In short, according to the husband, the wife was the boss at home.

The 40-year-old man, who lives at 28, Larunsi Street, Orile-Agege, told the court that his wife was in the habit of beating  him with dangerous weapons. He claimed that his wife was something else at home, adding that she always  stripped naked  when ever she wanted  to fight him, so that he won't be able to hold her clothes.  "She used many weapons  to fight  me. She would  threaten to kill me if I divorce her; so I left the house last month when I could no longer cope with the situation", he said. Jimoh also told the court that his marriage with  Arike did not produced any issue.

"I have been squatting with my friend since I left my house.  I want the court to dissolve the marriage and assure me that Arike will not kill me thereafter, , the applicant said. The wife did not show up in  court to defend herself.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...