Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It Is Really Exciting to Hear About Me From People - Actress Moyo Lawal

Welcome To Ladun Liadi's Blog
News*Celebrities*Gossips*Lifestyle*Exclusives*
It Is Really Exciting to Hear About Me From People - Actress Moyo Lawal
Dec 11th 2012, 23:06

Moyo and Desmond
Well, if someone had asked me this question (how have you managed controversies?) between 2007 and 2009, I would have said I would cry, I would be so sad and hate myself, and ask God, why me? But right now, I really do not care. I just laugh, I go on blogs and I read stuffs about myself, which I find highly ridiculous. I hear people talk about me, like they don't even know I exist. I think it is really exciting to hear about me from people, who do not even know me. Don't you think it is really exciting, for people to just sit down and dream of something they don't even know anything about.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...