Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, December 17, 2012

DSTV 10% promo

The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper
Breaking News, information and opinion in Nigeria
DSTV 10% promo
Dec 17th 2012, 23:00

In September this year, DSTV announced a 10 per cent discount promo for its subscribers who renew their subscription before it expires. Since the promo started, my experience has been nightmarish. I get disconnected three to four times before my one-month subscription expires. I have lodged several complaints at its Razaq Balogun, Surulere office but what I get from them is the usual cliché, “We are sorry, the computer system does not recognise your account for the 10 per cent discount promo. We will rectify it”.

For three months running up till this moment, nothing has been done about it. I hereby use this medium to appeal to DSTV to rectify the problem as I can't continue to go to its office for reconnection each time I'm disconnected without reason. Or is the 10 per cent discount promo a facade? My account details are as follows: Account Name: Richard Okon. Smart card no:4256994202

Richard Okon,

Gbajumo Crescent, Surulere,

Lagos State. +2348171570439

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...