Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: 'How I got my miracle babies' - Chioma Ajunwa

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
'How I got my miracle babies' - Chioma Ajunwa
Oct 21st 2012, 19:23

Sunday Express publisher Mike Awoyinfa with Chioma and her triplets
'I was married for many years and when the child was not forthcoming, I was worried all the time, because I know that if you don't have a child, your marriage will not be that strong. In Igboland there's a saying that, 'a woman that does not have a child, her seat is kept outside. That was bothering me, though as a believer I wasn't that desperate over it. I wouldn't have a devilish child. I strongly believed in God that at His appointed time, it will come because I know he never fails. I did not ever entertain the thought that I could be barren. As a pastor, my husband was always consoling me, telling me to leave everything to God. In my mind I said 'I hear. Tomorrow you will go and marry another person, thank you very much!' When I was pregnant I asked God for so many things; the number one thing was that if this should become a reality, I promised God I will return the children to Him and I will give a giant offering. To God be the Glory, it came to pass. My babies are two boys and a girl; Joshua, Caleb and Rose.' Chioma Ajunwa Opara to Sunday Express


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...