Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

She Cheated And Lied But Is Now Remorseful, How Does She Get Him Back?

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
She Cheated And Lied But Is Now Remorseful, How Does She Get Him Back?
Oct 30th 2012, 18:35

My case is a bad one. I met him when i was almost sixteen and he was 24 before my last year in secondary school. I just turned 21.

We were in a relationship for five years and 1 month. Things were not beautiful at first but he loved me and i loved him too at first. We had many obstacles because of age and my family but we stuck together.

At first I loved him but at some point I fell out of love and I started fooling around. It started with chatting then visiting boys until I finally slept with someone else. After I did that I broke up with him because I knew he would never forgive that. But the day after he came and reminded me of the love we shared and I accepted never telling him that it was because I slept with someone else that I ended it. Now 10 months after the truth is out and he is gone.

The worst part is that the issue brought up soo many lies I had told in the last 3 years that makes our relationship look like a joke.

I have hurt him so much because I know I was the world to him. He already bought a ring to propose to me before he realized what I had been doing from 2010 to 2011. Even though after the break up and make up I stopped fooling around with others I still lied to him sooo many times.

I know the extent of what I have done but I also know how remorseful I am. I know I would never hurt him again but how do I even get him to believe that and give me anoda chance?

I know if he takes me back he would never regret it but how does he forgive this heartbreak and take me back? Is it even possible to take back a cheating partner? Pls I need advice.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...