Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

[Watch] Tonto Dikeh says she’s in love, Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Failed in Their Music Ventures

that1960chick.com
::That 1960 Chick!::..Your Daily Serving of Naija Pop Culture!
[Watch] Tonto Dikeh says she's in love, Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Failed in Their Music Ventures
Oct 30th 2012, 17:56

tonto-dikeh-that1960chickdotcom

In this interview with IrokTV, controversial actress and now pop singer Tonto Dikeh talks about the man in her life, her career so far and much more.

When asked if she is in a relationship, Tonto said

I’m a grown woman I’m not young anymore, so definitely I have someone in my life that I love…that I love to death, i love him, i love him, he makes me happy, he makes me laugh. He’s making me blush, but I can’t talk about him, that’s all  I can say

After speaking on her lover, she took some time to throw some shade at Nollywood colleagues Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, when questioned about her latest venture into music…saying the reason she signed with KasBeats was to avoid failing like two of Nollywood’s most successful leading ladies.

She also denied dating 22 year old Wizkid

Watch the interesting interview after the jump

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...