Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tonto Dikeh talks about the man in her life.

Welcome To Alabamauncut
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and loads of juicy gossip"
Tonto Dikeh talks about the man in her life.
Oct 30th 2012, 19:25


The Future Awards best actress of the year and controversial Nigerian born star actress, Tonto Dikeh dishes about the man in her life ... Here's what she says: I'm a grown woman I'm not young anymore, so definitely I have someone in my life that I love…that I love to death, i love him, i love him, he makes me happy, he makes me laugh. He's making me blush, but I can't talk about him, that's all  I can say.

Be Part Of US: Like AlabamUncut On Facebook


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...