Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Toolz: My Shape Is A Constant Topic Of Discussion

Chizy's Spyware
Naija Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip, and of-course Random thoughts of a Naija girl, all in this blog
Toolz: My Shape Is A Constant Topic Of Discussion
Oct 31st 2012, 19:21



Toolz who is an OAP (On air personality) working for Beat 99.9 FM is worried about her shape which has been the topic of discussion lately.

According to her:
"It is still a bit confusing to me, because this is Africa; full-figured women are everywhere you go. So I am baffled that my shape is a constant topic of discussion. It took a while, but I think I have accepted that my figure will be one of the things people talk about . I would hate it to be the main and only thing that people dwell on however''.
When you see Toolz, what do you think of? lol share your thoughts.
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...