Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tweet of the Day: Duncan Mighty to Tiwa Savage, "You are the first female artiste I'm following on twitter"

Welcome To Amaka Ikenga's Blog
News, Sports, Politics, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Personalities, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration, Counselling and more...
Tweet of the Day: Duncan Mighty to Tiwa Savage, "You are the first female artiste I'm following on twitter"
Oct 9th 2012, 17:49

Hmmm...Na wah o! I was just lazing around on twitter when I saw Tiwa retweet this. I immediately went like, WOW! How flattering, but on the other hand is Duncan Mighty saying none of our female artistes have impressed him so far until now? Abeg, I am for girl power and I believe all the female artistes are doing well in their own right so follow them or we'll ask all your female fans to unfollow you ASAP! Just kidding though but Nigerian female artistes all rock so make no chauvinistic comments on twitter in form of complements to darling Tiwa.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...