Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nigeria Bleeds..Her People Bleed! (A liitle Poem to share my pain, I really feel sad for Nigeria)

Ashirigbakaute! Keeping you updated :)
Nigeria Bleeds..Her People Bleed! (A liitle Poem to share my pain, I really feel sad for Nigeria)
Oct 9th 2012, 17:20

 Nigeria Bleeds..Her People Bleed!

Round about all I see is pain..
Lost in the world they search for gain..
Everyone looking to move ahead..
In a nation where there's no head..

I turn around looking for gold..
In a land with milk, honey & gold..
The birthright to foreigners we've sold..
Our leaders leaving so much untold..

My people perish cos they don't know..
Yet we have what others look for..
We got oil, rubber, coal & much more..
Yet we suffer like we ain't get none..

Who will redeem us from all this mess..
People killing each other to clear the mess..
Kidnap, rape, robbery, and bloodshed..
Jungle justice can never clear the mess..

Oh God, Nigeria needs Thee..
The blood of the Innocent cry out to Thee..
Oh God, Nigeria needs Thee..
Your salvation is what we seek..

Only one thing will clear the land..
From blood of the innocent shed on the land..
Seeking for vengeance and yes we will pay..
Since blood has a voice, how do we pay?

I feel so sad for Nigeria..I feel so pained that I couldn't blog about ALUU 4. My heart really aches for Nigeria...I wrote this poem to share my pain. I pray that God will help us all.  I believe that Nigeria has come to the point where we need bloodshed to cleanse the land. So much Innocent blood has been shed. From the old pensioners that die without getting paid. Innocent people jailed because they have nobody.  People used for rituals everyday.  Ladies been raped and abused...Boko Haram killing innocent people all the time. Jungle justice against the innocent....

Men, do you know that blood speaks? The bible said that the blood of Abel spoke to God after Cain his brother killed him.  The blood of innocent are speaking and one day there will be vengeance...Vengeance upon the leaders who have failed us...For everyone who embezzled funds and failed to do what they are supposed to do as a leader and government official in Nigeria, judgment will fall upon you. You are responsible for most of the evil perpetuated in this country.  It is well Nigeria...God is still with you, please wipe your tears and stitch your wounds...Nigeria, biko ebezina.

Adaeze.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...