Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How Do You Deal With Anger Issues?

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
How Do You Deal With Anger Issues?
Oct 9th 2012, 18:44

I hardly get angry and all my life, I haven't had a physical fight with anyone but lately I discover I can be uncontrollable when offended though am not quick to anger. I can be very abusive and swear. I can say words like 'get d hell outta my life' and after some minutes begin to beg because I actually said those words out of d immediate anger. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't cheat, I am very dedicated to my quest for a good life, and a happy home in d future and don't ever wish to be distracted.

How do I control myself not to be abusive when angry (cus I hate it and my fiancée hates it as well).

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...