Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

For Real?

Welcome To Ladun Liadi's Blog
News*Celebrities*Gossips*Lifestyle*Exclusives*
For Real?
Oct 16th 2012, 18:20

This is funny. I saw this on 247naija.com and its mad funny. Ahn ahn why now? All i can say is Naija i hail thee! Please read the story after the cut and drop your comments. See you in a moment, lol.

Hello Readers of 247NG,

Am 32 years old dating a girl of 27years.I have been following this blog for a while now and am encouraged with some of the advices given here.Am sure you are all aware of the recent killings of the four students of UNIPORT in Aluu community.Am a native of Imo state.All this while,i never gave it a thought to know my woman`s village in Port-harcourt,but the recent killings of the student made me to be curious to know her particular village in Port-harcourt.She tried to cover the issue,but I insisted on knowing and she said it`s Aluu comunity.It really came to me as a shock,this is because,this same girl have threatened me with a knife few months back when we had a minor argument.Please my people your advice is greatly needed as am so confused at the moment.

Thanks

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...