Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Depressed Because Her Fiance Says She Is Too Slim

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
Depressed Because Her Fiance Says She Is Too Slim
Oct 6th 2012, 18:22

If you were in her shoes, what would you do?

I am 22, he is 32.
I am 5ft 7inches, he is 6ft 1inch.
I weigh 43kg, he weighs 120kg.
I am light skinned, he is dark skinned.
I am slim, and my statistic is 32'26'34.
He is broad shouldered, all muscled and with a wide chest.
We met at a Singles Prog. and became friends. He had a lot of female admirers due to his physique and godly character. I also had my share of admirers because I was a natural beauty, and quite intelligent.
We started dating and I thought I had found the man I was going to marry.
His female admirers were jealous of me, and my male admirers took a step back. But I became disturbed when he started harrassing me to eat well. He said I was too slim and I looked like a teenager beside him. I didn't take him serious at first until he started making statements like, "How I wish you had a bigger bosom and bigger bum."
I have always been a slim person. My entirely family is filled with slim people. Where does he want me to get the extra weight from?
His incessant comments and complains about my physique is getting to me. This is the man I plan to marry, what should I do?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...