Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cossy Orjiakor - Day A Guy Grabbed My Boobs In Public!

Welcome To Alabamauncut
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and loads of juicy gossip"
Cossy Orjiakor - Day A Guy Grabbed My Boobs In Public!
Oct 14th 2012, 17:33


Hahahahahahaha one thing I like about Cossy is that she knows how to get people's attention lol ... Here is what the beautiful soft spoken Nigerian actress, dancer and singer who holds a master degree has to say about a guy who grabbed her boobs while stuck in traffic Hehehehehehehe...

Hear her, "I was in the traffic one day and one of these guys who sell things in traffic just came and grabbed my b*obs and ran away. I was stunned. He was coming back the second time and when he saw my facial expression, he could not try it again. I was reay for him."




Be Part Of US: Like AlabamUncut On Facebook

If you like what you are seeing or want something more beautiful then call DXpression CRAFTS on +234 818 434 8074 or +234 808 964 9339.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...