Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses?

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses?
Oct 20th 2012, 18:28

I was surfing as usual and somehow I came into this site that sells sunglasses. I guess most of all know it by now. This is one of the sunglasses I saw (pic below), and I was like WTF shocked. Yea, I know am a bush man/boy and all that but really really, does this make sense? Can you buy this with hard earned money? Considering the fact that it's not some kinda gadget or facility/functions fitted glasses.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...