Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beautiful kelechi Uhegwu Needs Our Help

Welcome To Ladun Liadi's Blog
News*Celebrities*Gossips*Lifestyle*Exclusives*
Beautiful kelechi Uhegwu Needs Our Help
Oct 18th 2012, 17:21

Hi,
My name is kelechi Uhegwu, a graduate of University of Lagos from the department of Zoology. I had polio when I was a child which resulted to Scoliosis (severe curvature of the spine) and it hurts really bad especially as I'm growing older. I walk with the aid of crutches and leg braces. Presently I'm having pains on my spine especially when I sit. I don't want to have further complications so I've been recommended to go  for a Surgery in England so that I can walk again and be relieved of these pains. It will cost £47,000 but it's a shame because I don't have it.  You'd be surprised at how much you can help me by giving as much as #1,000. Please kindly send your support to my GTBank savings Acct no; 0008250589 (Uhegwu Kelechi Ruth). Thank You and God bless You as you show love. You can also reach me on 08034252974. Thanks again"

Woah the money is quite much but we can support her with a thousand naira each like she has said and keep praying for her. Those of us in good health don't really know what God has done for us. We thank him all the same.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...