Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, October 1, 2012

Apostle Anselm Madubuko - 'I will re-marry soon'

Welcome To Alabamauncut
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and loads of juicy gossip"
Apostle Anselm Madubuko - 'I will re-marry soon'
Oct 1st 2012, 17:19


In a recent interview with Azuh Arinze of Yes! magazine Apostle Anselm Madubuko, The General Overseer of Revival Assembly Church who lost his wife of 28 years, Pastor Connie Madubuko on Friday July 6th, 2012 said he will re-marry soon ... Read the short interview below...

Yes!: 'How have you been coping since your wife's demise?
Apostle Anselm: 'It's not easy, but I'm coping well. I'm surprised at myself, I didn't know I could survive it really. When I heard about her death, I was thinking what next? How can I face life? Where do I start? But God answered those questions. I see a great life ahead. Mourning is over. Life goes on by his Grace.
Yes!: 'Are you going to re-marry?
Apostle Anselm: 'Very soon. I will re-marry very soon
Yes!: 'Really? You will marry very soon?
Apostle Anselm: 'Yes! I'm single but not available (laughs)
Yes!: 'Do you have someone already?'
Apostle Anselm: 'Well, watch this space (laughs)

Hehehehehehe ... Baba oni baba ... Ara tikun lol!



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...