Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, September 13, 2012

“I am pompous but not arrogant”- Top Yoruba Movie Actor, Yomi Fash Lanso

9jaLife
9jaLife | Where Nigeria Gets Together
“I am pompous but not arrogant”- Top Yoruba Movie Actor, Yomi Fash Lanso
Sep 13th 2012, 20:55

Follow @9jaLife Yomi Fash Lanso is one of the top Yoruba actors in Nollywood. In an encounter with him at the movie premier of Heroes and Zeros at Silverbird Galleria, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos, on Friday, August 31, 2012, he opened up on the allegation that he is pompous and more. What’s been happening to you? I have been doing my job, though I am on leave now. I decided to give myself some rest. The last film I did before going on break is Omokunrin Kan. Is It your own movie? No, it’s not mine. I am not yet a producer. I prefer to be full-time actor for now. I don’t want to go into production just because my colleague are into it. I don’t join the bandwagon. Why is it that every new comer is now a producer in your sector? The reason is that we still don’t have the desired structure. We still don’t have the industry. We are just deceiving one another. We only have a working place. That’s why people just come, do whatever they like and get out. If we have an industry, the structure would be there and everything will be well organized. Film production is not an easy task. I did film production course well over nine years ago and I have my certificate. Yet, I have not produced a film. It’s not as if I don’t want to do so, but we are still growing. Home movies in Nigeria would teach you how not to make a film. People alleged you are so proud, is it true? (Cuts in) It’s good like that. A sweet stew costs money. A cheap product lacks appreciation. When you set standards for yourself and operate on such platform and also believe in yourself, God would believe in you. If they say I am pompous, yes, it’s true and I am cool with that. The only thing is that I am not arrogant. If i still deliver, they would pay for my brand. People say you are blessed with an ageless face…. (Cuts in) I take care of myself. Who are the actors you love working with? I give [...]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...