Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Don’t Smoke or Drink, But I’m Always High – Uche Ogbodo

Nigerian News Online Magazine
Liveofofo is the Number one source for daily Breaking news, events, celebrity gossips, Nigerian celebrity gossip, Yoruba Movies, Nigerian weddings, photos, events and other useful entertainment Updates
I Don't Smoke or Drink, But I'm Always High – Uche Ogbodo
Sep 29th 2012, 15:46

Beautiful but single actress, Uche Ogbodo recently revealed that she doesn’t smoke nor drink any hard drink, the reason is because, she is always high and doesn’t need stimulant to make her high. “I do...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...