Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, September 28, 2012

Cossy Ojiakor: I Don't Know What I Want With My Boobs

Chizy's Spyware
Naija Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip, and of-course Random thoughts of a Naija girl, all in this blog
Cossy Ojiakor: I Don't Know What I Want With My Boobs
Sep 28th 2012, 18:23




Controversial actress, Cossy Ojiakor seems to be happy having her friends playing and squeezing her boobs, even to the extent of her nothing knowing what she wants again. lol. 

She posted this on twitter saying:  Lwkm he still think its fake! Should I let him touch em. Or squeeze em. Cuz right now ...I don't know what I want. Please click the READ MORE to see more photos.

 





Somebody please advice Cossy, here is her twitter handle cossy orjiakor ‏@Cossydiva

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...