Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal

naijaXclusive
Nigeria's No. 1 Entertainment Website
Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal
Sep 29th 2012, 16:41

Babatunde Omidina better known as Baba Suwe is set to commence shooting of a movie which will  capture his much publicized ordeal with the NDLEA. This will be his first movie production after he was pronounced a free man and released from the claw of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) which detained him for over 24 days over allegations of drug trafficking. 'There is a film I am working on right now but whether I plan to do a movie on that matter, I will say yes. Maybe in the future though many people have contacted me to do a movie but I am still taking my time and God's  willing, I shall visit that matter as soon as I can get myself together', the actor told Channels TV. Meanwhile, the actor continues his battle with the NDLEA. He is set to appear at the Court of Appeal, Lagos Division on October 19, on stay of execution of the judgement of Justice Yetunde Idowu of a Lagos High Court, who ordered the agency to pay N25m to the actor as compensation for detaining him  unduly.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...