Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Do you Love Me?

Miss Petite Nigeria
Welcome to the Blog which serves entertainment, fashion and lifestyle gists faster than Usain Bolt..lol..It's Hot..its Fresh..it's Original..its Miss Petite Nigeria
Do you Love Me?
Sep 30th 2012, 18:20


Not you (lol)I mean, I cant recall the last time I asked someone that question.Now, don't get any funny ideas as to my relationship status.If I was in a relationship it would be inevitable to ask right?Well, sadly enough,I would never bring myself to ask such a question.I wont forget the day Dan(name withheld)asked me this dreaded question.

When I tried to evade it, he dropped a bigger bomb."I know you love me,just say it.You don't have to be ashamed of your feelings"I mean, i was shocked to my bones.I wanted to scream"A few dates and laughing at your dry jokes doesn't mean I love you"I would never love you"instead of telling him how I felt, i just smiled and said"Of course I Luv(not love)you.If my feelings at that moment was anything to go by, I would say, I was utterly disgusted that I had been put under such pressure.After trying unsuccessfully to make him realize I didn't love him, I just cut off.(sad but that was the only way out)

Most people argue that ladies are most guilty of this annoying question."Do you love me"?well, I kind of buy into that because I have seen a lot of us make that dreadful mistake,especially when they date a guy for a few weeks or months without hearing those abused cherished words.What do you expect him to say?
"No, I dont love you.I'm just using you as a fling? Well, its sad that we enter relationships which we know wasnt built on a foundation of love and mutual respect and miraculously want that person to say the magic words.I cant overstress the stupidity of that question, but I know there's nothing more magical than an unrehearsed "I love you.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...