Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses?? make I hear!

Gift Emezu's Blog
Gist, Entertainment news, Fashion, Lifestyle, events and Exclusives.
Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses?? make I hear!
Sep 15th 2012, 15:21



Genevive Nnaji

yvonne okoro(Ghana)
I came across this argument on....I think Nairaland? People were comparing Ghanaian actresses with Nigerian actresses. I was like, what? for real? Ghanaian actresses wey no sabi act? hia! Well, it might be based on personal opinion but you can not compare coca-cola bottle shaped Mercy Johnson with any other Actress. Come on naw. Okay let me do my own analysis #clears throat 
First Anuty Genevive, the one on top, yes that one! I agree anuty Genevive no fine too much for real life, yes I sabi that one but she hot! Damn!  How you go compare Nelson yvonne to Genny Baby? Na which kain story be that one? Yvonne Nelson better looking than Genevive Nnaji?  you dey craze?, abeg abeg pass the mic.

Omotola Jalade (Nigeria)
Una sabi say this woman don born four children abi? Nadia don born too, I think one. The two are incredibly beautiful women, no argument there. Now, make we forget the face, from neck down, na only Omotola I see for there (o_0).  

Mercy Johnson (nigeria)
Lord Have mercy (o_O)

  Queen of hotness, Mercy Johnson Fine die. The Backyard and Front-yard is incredible.Yvonne Okoro get Naija blood na "Okoro" na Igbo nameSo we fit share am* and yes, yvonne is a very stunning woman, only because of her Naija blood oo. ;)






Stephanie Okere (nigeria)




Nnadia Buchari (Ghana





I don't want to know if Nadia yellow like paw paw but she no fine pass Stephanie Okereke. Mba nu! Stephanie is stunning whether in an Africa braid or straight hair. How Nadia take fine pass Step? which kin yeye talk be that one? Let me give you a thought, picture Nadia as a dark skinned lady........yyyeeeaaaahhhh! Get my point? Wink****

   ****Note: These are really beautiful and incredible women. For them to be even mentioned on my blog means that they are awesome! :)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...