Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, February 22, 2013

INTERVIEW: I’m Scared Of Marriage – I Get Lots Of Proposals, But I Do Not Know Who To Give A Chance To – Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo

ALASHOCK'S BLOG
NEWS UPDATE & GIST...Politics, Sports, World Views, Entertainment, Lifestyles, Pictures, Odd World...
INTERVIEW: I'm Scared Of Marriage – I Get Lots Of Proposals, But I Do Not Know Who To Give A Chance To – Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo
Feb 23rd 2013, 07:54


Nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo in a recent interview with PUNCH's Ademola Olonilua talked about her career, business and love life

Excerpts Below:

My greatest asset
Some people say it is my smile, some say it is my hips. I think it is my personality; nothing in particular for me. People out there have different opinions about me. I think it is just me, Ebube as a whole. The smile, the body, and the personality, everything put together. That should be my selling point.

A kiss scene I recall the most
The kiss scene I recall the most, not because of how good it was, was my very first kiss on set. I was caught unaware as it was my first time doing it and I had to do it over again as we had to prove to the audience that we were in love. Shooting it was very tedious for me because I had to do it several times, my first movie. It wasn't funny unlike now I can do it because I see it as my job. The first kiss is something I will not forget.


Hair business
As an actress and a business person, I always wanted something I could fall back on because I knew I would not be an actress forever. I would not be in the limelight forever so there should be something I am doing outside acting, where I can invest my money. Everybody had this clothing line, or shoe line, I wanted to do something different and me being a lover of fashion, I love looking good. I believe a woman should look good from head to toe, it is a total thing. I was thinking on what to do and make money from it at the same time. The hair thing was the rave of the moment then and it was so expensive. I was trying to do something that even a student can afford and look good. You can wear the hair pieces and not spend that much money. Business has been very fine.

The boy I will never forget
It has to be my school boyfriend. Even till today, people see me and still ask me about him. We met in my first year in school, second semester. We won the best couple on campus. We had this bond and everybody wanted to be like us. I got into the movie industry and it didn't work out again. I really liked him. So far, I think that is the first relationship I had that I can really call a relationship. That is the first time I actually knew what love is. That is somebody I still think about today and there is no regrets.


About me being single
Yes I am still single. The reason is that I am someone who has always believed in love. It is a big deal to me so if I have to do it, it has to be right. I am a strong believer of love. I get lots of proposals; it is so crazy I do not know who to give a chance to. I think it is a price I have to pay for stardom. Sometimes when anybody comes my way, I do not know who wants to be with me for the right reasons. I believe when that day comes, I will definitely figure out who that person is. It is not easy. What I should be talking about is not relationship but marriage. I want to go into marriage and be in it for ever. No one goes into marriage thinking of divorce, but it happens. We try our best. I think I am kind of scared, but I just have to give it a try whether I like it or not. It just has to happen and happen right; at the right time.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...