Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Sunday, April 21, 2013

LUIS SUAREZ : A MAN EATER

Lasgidi Life
A MEDIUM OF UNITING PEOPLE GLOBALLY THROUGH THEIR EXPRESSIONS
LUIS SUAREZ : A MAN EATER
Apr 21st 2013, 23:08






Not until he tweeted apologetically, I was so defensive of the Liverpool striker Luis Suarez amidst augment with my friends before and after the match for his misbehavior.
I told my friends that he almost did but didn't actual bite Branislav Ivanovic in today's Premiership match. Surprisingly, he apologized for his inexcusable behavior through his tweeter. Whaoo! What a man eater on the field, I said.
Suarez action has been described by his manager as 'Unacceptable' by his manager Brendan Rodgers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...