Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Would you date a man who earns less money than you?Chilli answers the question

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
Would you date a man who earns less money than you?Chilli answers the question
Sep 11th 2012, 17:21

TLC's Chilli was a guest on a TV show recently and they asked her if she could ever date a man who earns less than her. Her response below...
"I'm very picky, I guess you want to call it that. Here's my issue with 'dating down' – it sounds bad, it makes us seem shallow - the problem with dating down I think that for a female, no matter how much money you make or not, every woman wants to feel like a princess, you know. I don't look for a guy to pay my bills, I can pay my own bills. I can do a lot of things for myself. Thank God I've been blessed. But I would love to go on a date with a guy and he pays for it or we go on a trip together and - if I have to pay half then I need to go on that trip with my girlfriend, not a dude. I'm just saying.
What do you think of her response?


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...