Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Reward For Lost Blackberry 9730

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
Reward For Lost Blackberry 9730
Sep 11th 2012, 15:09

Hello all,
I lost my phone last weekend and while I had little or no hope recovering it, it occurred to me that some folks may actually be motivated to return the phones if the phone owners offer some kind of incentive for return of the phone. I did a search here and discovered there is nothing like that. Now, my reasoning is like this: My lost phone is a Blackberry curve 3 with a market value of 34K when I bought it but worth at most 15K second hand. But I am very willing to pay 25K instantly to anybdy who retuns the phone with all (even half) of the data intact. Now, most of the phone thieves lipsrsealed may not care about/or even read this but a buyer may see it and find that returning the phone is more valuable than whatever she/he spent on it. SO I think if one could post Phone model, date/time/where the phone was lost, and the reward he or she is willing to pay, who knows? Besides, there is no harm in trial. So ..

LOST PHONE MODEL: Blackberry 9730 (aka Curve 3)
PIN: 293AA8D5
DATE LOST: Saturday 1 September 2012
TIME LOST: 8-9PM
LOCATION: Itire road/Ojuelegba
REWARD: 25,000 Cash if all data is intact/15,000 if some of the data is intact. (PLUS LUNCH wink
CONTACT: Edy on 08084036846

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...