Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, September 13, 2012

PHOTOS: Is Serena Williams Dating Her French Tennis Coach?

ALASHOCK'S BLOG
NEWS UPDATE & GIST...Politics, Sports, World Views, Entertainment, Lifestyles, Pictures, Odd World...
PHOTOS: Is Serena Williams Dating Her French Tennis Coach?
Sep 13th 2012, 19:07


Well, well, well, what do we have here?

Serena Williams seems to have landed on the love front after she was spotted getting cosy with her French coach, Patrick Mouratoglou.
Serena Williams gets cosy with her French coach, Patrick Mouratoglou.
Back in May, after losing the French Open, Serena enlisted Patrick Mouratoglouto to help her improve her winning streak, and since then, seems like he's helped her improve more than her tennis skills:

"The coaching/dating switch is clearly working out because since they've started working with each other she has won: Wimbledon, Olympic Gold, and the US Open".

What is refreshing is to see that Serena hasn't given up on love completely, after she was quoted as saying earlier this year:
"I have given up on dating: It just hasn't worked out well for me. I'm a really emotional person. I give my all and everything. I do make mistakes – like every human does – but the last relationship was just too much of a heartbreak for me".

"I just can't go through that anymore. It was hard. I just have to remove myself from that atmosphere for about the next decade or so. I can't get involved", the tennis ace added.

Serena has been killin' it at all the major title games this year, so we can't even hate on her new Frenchy coach boo.

Looks like Serena has finally moved on to whiter pastures. We're glad she's changed her mind on love!

Well, well, well, indeedy!  Congrats to the new couple!


Serena Williams hits up The Late Show With David Letterman


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...