Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

NICKI MINAJ IS A VIRGIN....you believe?

Kanyinulia
Your Onestop Destination For Breaking News, Celebrity Gist And Gossips, Lifestyle, Inspiration, Relationship Advice And Thoughts From LIFE *Smiles*
NICKI MINAJ IS A VIRGIN....you believe?
Sep 4th 2012, 15:42


 
Nicki is still a virgin acording to Urban daily. She told them
" I never gave up my box, I put that on my life" Yes, and I encourage all my young Barbies to do the same. I just don't have time."

I believe her, do you believe her?  

Follow Me On Twitter @Kanyinulia

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...