Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Messy divorce: Seal Accuses Heidi Klum of Infidelity

Dianah's Place
My Place...My Space...My Rules...Your Pleasure
Messy divorce: Seal Accuses Heidi Klum of Infidelity
Sep 1st 2012, 16:48

Don't you just hate when divorce gets messy and people who once loved each other start digging up dirt to completely destroy whatever is left of their relationship?
Makes you kinda give a thumbs up to TomKat for splitting with as little drama as possible.

So much for that amicable split. After it was reported on Friday that Heidi Klum was dating her bodyguard of four years, Martin Kristen, her soon-to-be ex-husband Seal had a very bitter response for the mother of his four children. "To be quite honest, if there is going to be somebody else in their lives, I'd much rather it was a familiar face," the "Kiss From a Rose" singer told TMZ as he made his way through an airport on Saturday. "I guess the only thing I would have preferred is that … I guess I didn't expect any better from him, I would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were," he adds, insinuating that the relationship began before he and Klum announced their split in January. "But I guess you now all have the answer that you've been looking for the past seven months."

Too bad, so sad.
Make Each Day Count For Good!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...