Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, September 21, 2012

Lady Gaga Talks Weight Gain: I Don't Feel Bad About It!

welcome to ebony-Ville's blog
Entertainment..News..Lifestyle..Sports...Effective-publicity!!GOSSIP..nd Wat'eva!!i love blogging.....
Lady Gaga Talks Weight Gain: I Don't Feel Bad About It!
Sep 21st 2012, 15:43

Follow@ebonychic4life
0921_gaga_inset
Lady Gaga is the first to admit she's put on a little weight recently -- but she's not apologizing for it!

"I'm dieting right now, because I gained, like, 25 pounds," the singer revealed in a radio interview back in August ... an interview just making headlines now after Gaga showed off her new figure on tour in Amsterdam this month.

"And you know I really don't feel bad about it, not even for a second," she told host Elvis Duran. "I have to be on such a strict diet constantly. It's hard because it's a quite vigorous show, so I tend to bulk up, get muscular, and I really don't like that. So I'm trying to find a new balance."

Part of the reason for her weight gain: Dad's delicious Italian food.

"My father opened a restaurant, it's so amazing," she says. "It's so freaking delicious, but I'm telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there. So my dad wants me to eat at the restaurant and I'm like 'I've got to go where I can drink green juice!'"

Her other weakness: Pizza.

"I love eating pasta and pizza. I'm a New York Italian girl!"

Can't blame here for that ... who doesn't like a good slice of every now and then?

Now that she's back on the road again, the singer will likely shrink back down in no time -- but from the sound of it, she's not in any rush!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...