Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice & Performance

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice & Performance
Sep 4th 2012, 14:49

I've had the opportunity of being the head of two organizations, one an inspirational NGO (Lifechangers int'l) and the other a profit Business group (Entrepower, which I'm still the head) So I decided to put my knowledge to use here in Nairaland.

After experiences and much study of people due to one on one interaction I've realised that of a truth we have four temperaments. Since I cannot come up with more befitting acronymns for them I'll use the already existing ones.

1. The Sanguine
2. The Choleric
3. The Melancholic
4. The[b] Phlegmatic[/b]

Unless you were born in mars, had never been to school or don't have a thing for reading,you must have come across these words before. Although, no person has one singular temperament, we have a maximum of two and a minimum of two. Also, environmental factors might give room for slight variations, but they are usually very negligible.

Most people believe they have a distinct trait, peculiar character or are 'just them' but I'll tell you that you are not the only one that acts the way you do, not even in your street. Some others believe that they have temperaments but don't know which exactly, confused. While the bandwagon would say abeg leave that thing, I don't believe it. Well, if you finish my article which I am 'painstakingly preparing' and with sincerity, you will not only laugh, but also discover your temperament and how you can use it to improve your Life and Career.

Finally, emotional intelligence is a gift, at least to me. I have the funny but uncanny ability to tell ones personality trait or temperament(as the case may be) by several conversations or even one meeting. Yes one meeting, one conversation. This came effortless(so don't think I'm hardworking).

So I'll begin..

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...