Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dear LIB Readers - Can't have an orgasm with my fiancee!

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
Dear LIB Readers - Can't have an orgasm with my fiancee!
Sep 13th 2012, 16:33

From a LIB reader
My name is Zainab but you can call me Zee. I am dating a very nice guy, (Mofe) 4 years older than me. I am 28 years old. We were friends and knew each other for a period of time before deciding to become lovers. I moved from Abuja to be with him in Lagos and he got me a well paying job in a top business firm on the Island. He later proposed to me earlier this year and I accepted because I love him and he is a good man.
Now my problem is this, the SEX!! Since we started being intimate and having sex, I have NEVER had an orgasm with him during penetration! He has never been able to make me climax with his penis. He keeps thrusting for more 30 minutes and I just want him to get it over with already let me sleep. I have talked to him about it, and he even asks me after he ejaculates, if I came. I always say "almost did."

I am a VERY physical and sexual person, and I request sex twice a day (not mandatory..lol). But I get horny A LOT! Sometimes he tells me he is not in the mood to go again. I know he cares about making me feel good and satisfy me, because anytime I tell him what direction/position I want, he listens and obeys. But I still cant climax. Am I the only woman in this?? I do love it though when he uses his fingers, I actually climax if it's his fingers but not his penis! And no his penis is not small or big. It is moderate and okay for me, I don't like huge tools that rip me open abeg...lol.

Mofe has some weight on him and a bit of what we call "pot belly." And sometimes that gets in the way, especially when I want to do it sitting down. His belly covers the tool so we always end up lying down. How do I tell him all this without bruising his ego?

I have been thinking if this is how sex will be for me the rest of my life? I want to know if I'm the only lady that can't have an orgasm?? Am I sick and alone in this?

Thank you
Zee
No darling, you're not alone...:-) Oya, over to you guys...


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...