Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, September 28, 2012

Advice On Adjusting When Long-Distance Relationship Ends

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
Advice On Adjusting When Long-Distance Relationship Ends
Sep 28th 2012, 15:54

I am currently in a long distance relationship. My bf will be returning in about two months after being away for over 6 months. Over the course of the 6 months, it has been difficult for me at times. I miss him but I also resent him for being gone for so long.

I know certain adjustments will have to be made
Adjustments like making time for him and possibly not keeping up with all of the new tasks I did in his absence. Seeing his family again (some of them live her but I haven't seen the majority of them since he has been gone). The only time I have seen them is when it was work-related.

I don't want to bombard him when he returns. However, I know that he and I will have to have a conversation about our relationship because I know I won't be able to pick up right when we left off. I don't want him to be with me simply because I'm still around and I want to be clear about each of our intentions and future plans without being too rude.

Has anyone here ever been in this position before? Any advice, tips?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...