Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, June 14, 2013

Kween bounces back with Wanna Luv U

The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper
Breaking News, information and opinion in Nigeria
Kween bounces back with Wanna Luv U
Jun 14th 2013, 23:00

Ever wondered what gap-toothed artise, Kween, has been up to? The fair singer has been in the studio cooking up new music for her fans. Years after her 'Kweendomcome',  and after a calculated re-positioning-sabbatical, the songstress has re-emerged with a new single, 'Wanna Luv U'.

The song is a danceable departure from the neo-soul artiste the diva is known as. It's African Pop and Kween is excited about it.

Kween said, "I hope to announce to the world, the beginning of another Kween-Reign. With the single, 'Wanna Luv U', I want to show you I can rock your party; I 'wanna' prove I can raise the roof of your dance floor. I wanna demonstrate I can light up showbiz stages anywhere in the world, and I wanna reassure I can be in your sound speakers and you'll want to turn up the volume."

'Wanna Luv U' was released midnight Wednesday (and simultaneously, too) on popular radio stations, online, and on Callerback Tunes with the support of N-Tyze Entertainment, Kween's new Management Company.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...