Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, June 28, 2013

The Nation: Olorundare prefers foreign move to league best marksman

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
The Nation
A news breaking website. Truth in Defence of Freedom
Olorundare prefers foreign move to league best marksman
Jun 28th 2013, 23:00, by Tunde Liadi,Owerri

Globacom Premier League leading scorer, Dele Olorundare says he may trade his attempt to net over 20 goals this season for a lucrative deal abroad.

Sunshine forward Olorundare has scored 11 goals in just 19 games during the first stanza of the league this term, with nine goals to equal the existing record set by former Kaduna United ace, Jude Aneke.

But the burly striker told SportingLife that clubs from different countries were battling for his signature and he would not hesitate to join any one that met his valuation.

“I will no doubt like to break the record for the all time leading scorer in the Nigerian league, but if the chance comes for me to play abroad with a good offer, I will have to honour that.

“I am happy with my present form but I can never be carried away. I have many clubs from across the globe that have indicated their interest to sign me but they have not matched their words with action.

“It would be an honour to break Jude Aneke’s record but I leave my choice open and broad because money rules the game,” Olorundare said.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...