Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

He Wants To Call off the Relationship Because i Stopped Sending Him Nudes

welcome to ebony-Ville's blog
Entertainment..News..Lifestyle..Sports...Effective-publicity!!GOSSIP..nd Wat'eva!!i love blogging.....
He Wants To Call off the Relationship Because i Stopped Sending Him Nudes
May 29th 2013, 23:01

black relationship
(Date360) I'm a gurl of 25 yrs I stay a different location from ma boyfriend due to ma NYSC,we have dated for a year,he's always asking me to send ma nude pics to him, I used to do that but stopped wen I saw some girls pictures surfaced on d net,now he told me its ova cos I stopped sending ma nude pics to him,he always tell me about girls that disturb him,wen I tell him,he gets angry,I tried talking to him about not been able to send d pics again,he just called off d relationship,do u think he loves me and will cum back if I give him that space?
I often visit him where he is based wen I get d chance! he will send me girls pics n tell me that d r just friends wen I don't even ask him to,I feel he does all that to see ma reaction, but don't know why he wont understand that I can't b sending d nude pics again,,
Need your candid advice, Thank u

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...