Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ronaldo still loves United

The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper
Breaking News, information and opinion in Nigeria
Ronaldo still loves United
Jan 4th 2013, 01:38

Real Madrid attacker Christiano Ronaldo has revealed he still has feelings for his former club Manchester United.

Ronaldo will come face-to-face with the Red Devils in the sides' Champions League last-16 tie on February 13.

The Portuguese international scored 84 times in 196 appearances for United before moving to Spain on a much larger wage, but says he still thinks fondly of the Old Trafford fans.

“I have a lot of warm feelings for a team that has meant a lot for me in my career,” Ronaldo said.

“The people that are there know that and I have many friends and I think fondly of the fans, but I play for Real Madrid now and I have to win and give my best for this club.

“I'll try to give my best, but with the feeling of playing against a team that I really like.”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...