Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Q&A

The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper
Breaking News, information and opinion in Nigeria
Q&A
Jan 2nd 2013, 01:14

Dear Ola, I always enjoy your write-up in AM Business. I am a regular reader of The PUNCH Newspaper online. Keep it up. I am based in the United Kingdom. Thanks.

-  Ade

 Sir, I am a regular reader of AM Business in The PUNCH Newspaper. I will appreciate if you can send some of your recent articles to my mail box. Thanks.

–Odiya B.

 You can always get them online on PUNCH's website. However, check your mail for some of the pieces. Thanks and keep reading AM Business.

–Okechukwu

 The essentiality of having a good business plan is to enable you actualise the sole aim of starting a business, by means of eradicating loss and business failure. It remains the governments' responsibility to empower her citizens that come up with a good business plan as stated by the Ministry of Commerce or via the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria.

–Egwuatu

 Dear Mr. Egwuatu, there is a huge difference between ideal situation and the real situation. You painted a best case scenario but where this is not possible, should the people fold their hands and keep waiting and hoping till they expire and die? Whoever wants to achieve anything meaningful in Nigeria needs to know how to strategise and re-strategise. Permit me to refer you to my last Wednesday's article (December 26, 2012) on this page. Best Regards.

–Emmanuel

 Dear Sir, I read your motivating piece in The PUNCH on Wednesday and I therefore deem it fit to contact you for any possible opportunity to have a discussion with you. This, if granted, I do believe will afford me the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of thinking better, doing better and becoming the better person, especially, with regard to issues around missed/misused/untapped opportunities. I look forward to read more of your pieces.

–Komolafe A.

 I saw your article of September 26, 2012 in The PUNCH Newspaper with the title: You are not cut out for just any business. I was highly inspired and motivated. Please I want to solicit your partnership as a mentor. I am a budding educational resource publisher. Hoping to hear from you. Thank you.

– Osita

 Dear Ola, I read your article in The PUNCH Newspaper and I need to make some enquiries regarding my business. Please can I have your contact number so I can reach you and discuss with you. Thank you. Best regards

–Gerald O.

 My number is beneath my name and email on my column.

–Emmanuel

 Dear Mr. Emmanuel, I look forward to reading more of your pieces in The PUNCH Newspaper. However, can I have soft copies of your articles? Keep it up.

– Foster A.

 Good day Mr. Ola. I read in The PUNCH your article on the relevance of potential customers in business planning. It's quite educative.

–Seun O.

 Dear Sir, I read your article in The PUNCH and it was really good. Consequently, I felt that with your knowledge about market research, I can get guidance on how and or where to get information on industrial gas market in Nigeria. Thanks.

–Dimeji

 Your article made an instant impression on me. I would like to have further discussions with you on the same subject. Please get back to me so that we can discuss. Many thanks.

–Ndudim I.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...