Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Open Letter: Igbo Man Responds to Tonto Dike Insult to Igbo Men

ModernGhana News
Visit Modern Ghana News for up-to-the-minute news, breaking news, video, audio and feature stories. Modern Ghana News provides trusted Ghana news as well as local and regional perspectives. Also entertainment, business, science, technology and health news.
Open Letter: Igbo Man Responds to Tonto Dike Insult to Igbo Men
Jan 5th 2013, 14:34

Dear Tonto Dikeh, I know you feel beautiful this morning Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. For me, you are nowhere near beautiful. You are just there. But before I tell you what I really want to tell you, I need to tell you something. There is a lady called Adele. She is a singer. She sings. I need to explain what a singer means, ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...