Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, January 18, 2013

My Niece Was Actually Sleeping With My Husband- Woman Replies

Welcome To Ladun Liadi's Blog
News*Celebrities*Gossips*Lifestyle*Exclusives*
My Niece Was Actually Sleeping With My Husband- Woman Replies
Jan 19th 2013, 06:33


This mail came in yesterday, but i just saw it. I guess the woman read what you guys said and she sent in a reply. The first story is just a few posts below.

I was thinking of going to get a camera tomorrow after reading the comments on my post from LLBers. This evening I sat my gate man down and we started gisting. I asked him if he suspects my husband and my niece. He did not want to say a word at first. I threatened him and told him he will lose his job. Then he showed me some pictures of my niece and husband on his phone. A cheap camera phone I bought him when I returned from England last month. 
I was shocked. I asked him how he got the pictures. That was when he told me he had noticed both of them and sometimes when he comes into the house to mob the floor they get so carried away and won't notice someone came in. He said he knew I was going to ask him this question one day and that was why he tried his best to take the pictures without them noticing.

I immediately asked the stupid girl to pack her things and leave for her mother's house. She has left the house now and my husband is not yet back from work. But I plan not to ask my husband any question. 

I am so angry and disappointed at this little bitch. When she gets to Ibadan she can start sleeping with her step father. I know some of you will say that was harsh and I shouldn't have sent her out because it was getting late. I don't want to commit murder. After seeing those pictures I felt irritated. She is only 19 and I am 36. I just couldn't stomach it and might kill her if I start beating her. Anyway, case closed. She is out of my house and I don't owe her or her mother one penny. Over my dead body. Thank you all.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...