Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

''I Hired Bodyguards After My Fued With Nicki Minaj'' - Mariah Carey

Information Republic
Wide World Of News, Lifestyle, Events, Entertainment
''I Hired Bodyguards After My Fued With Nicki Minaj'' - Mariah Carey
Jan 9th 2013, 02:07

Mariah Carey has revealed that she felt extremely unsafe and was consequently forced to hire bodyguards following her well reported fued with Nicki Minaj.
 
In an interview with ABC News, the 42-year-old Carey said: "It felt like an unsafe work environment. Anytime anybody's reeling threats at somebody, you know, it's not appropriate."
 
"I'm a professional. I'm not used to that type of environment," before revealing that she hired extra body guards because she felt it "was the appropriate thing to do."
 
She added: "Sitting there on the road with two babies, I'm not going to take any chances."
 
Mariah Carey is one of the three new judges to join American Idols' judging panel for its new season, which kicks off on January 16.
 
And the singer admitted that she hopes her battle with Minaj will help to boost the show's ratings.
She said: "For all the drama, I hope it helps the show."
 
Carey's husband Nick Cannon previously insisted he "wasn't concerned" Minaj would be a threat to his wife's safety.
 
He said: "I wasn't concerned. That's exactly what you called it - drama. With drama, it's theatrics. I'm not worried about that stuff.
 
"I wasn't there. It made for good news. It sounded good, right? Good job, Fox!"
 
 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...