Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, January 4, 2013

Born Again Christian Gets Jesus Christ Tattoo Design On His Back

Information Republic
Wide World Of News, Lifestyle, Events, Entertainment
Born Again Christian Gets Jesus Christ Tattoo Design On His Back
Jan 5th 2013, 01:51

photo


A very proud born again Christian by the name Terry O'Neill recently gets an intricate design of Jesus Tattoo on his back in a bid to show his faith.

Terry got the tattoo at a salon in Adlington in Bolton.
 
While others think he might be crazy, Terry cares less.
 
I'm a born again believer who loves the Lord Jesus and am proud of Him.
 
If the people of the world can do it, why not me?
According to the daily mail UK, he was quoted saying: ' I'm a born-again Christian.
 
I don't think I was a nice person before I became a Christian. I've had a lot of lucky escapes and have been in some bad situations.
 
 
 
 
 
 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...