Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Gold Standard

Complete Sports Blog
Blog posts for Complete Sports
The Gold Standard
Aug 30th 2012, 17:52

THERE HAS BEEN no place to hide for me since I returned from the London 2012 Olympics. I actually arrived a few days to the end of the Ramadan fast, so I soon headed for the Eid-el-Fitr open prayer ground to mark the end of the fasting. Just picture the scenario; it was the perfect setting for hundreds of sports fans to confront me with their questions. They spotted me quite easily, the Olympics still very fresh in their minds...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...