Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, August 30, 2012

It was the perfect proposal..UNTIL..

Miss Petite Nigeria
Welcome to the Blog which serves entertainment, fashion and lifestyle gists faster than Usain Bolt..lol..It's Hot..its Fresh..it's Original..its Miss Petite Nigeria
It was the perfect proposal..UNTIL..
Aug 29th 2012, 18:03


It was a perfect day,.the sun was just setting, exquisite location.I was seated close to the most perfect man I'd ever seen.
Then the moment I had been waiting for all these months.We had been dating via BBM for 4 months and it was love at first ping.I had noticed the slight mistakes in his spoken English"Did he came'? Instead of "Did he come"?
I felt it was just a slip of tongue or maybe I wasn't paying close attention coz of his accent.

Anyway,today was my day and I could see myself boarding a plane back to the USA where he said he lived a fabulous life(at least,I'd seen the pictures of him wearing LV head to toe)
 Then he goes down on one knee and says; "will u MARRIED me? At first,I pretend to be shocked by the proposal and say"What?He repeats"Will you MARRIED me?

What!I am stunned.

"Tell me you will married me,"he continues.I see my world spinning around him as he jumps up excitedly and for the first time,I notice his LV shoes are fake
What should Ido? Say YES or get the hell out?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...