Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, November 26, 2012

I never said "I Married My Wife Out Of Pity" - Joseph Benjamin

TrendySturvs Blog!
I never said "I Married My Wife Out Of Pity" - Joseph Benjamin
Nov 26th 2012, 21:51

Actor Joseph Benjamin took to twitter to address the rumours that he said he married his wife out of pity in a recent interview with Adeola Adeyemi. Read it below...

My attention has been drawn to the latest headline about me concerning my marriage...For the records, there was never a time I said "I married my wife out of pity". There's nowhere I can be quoted as ever saying such. Its ridiculous. There have been conflicting reports on my marital status in recent times that it was necessary to finally come out and share the situation. We have mutual respect for each other. We are not enemies, and we will work through this. It is a separation, not death. And as far as there is life, there is hope, faith and courage. For those who have been of great support, I want to thank you so very much. - Joseph Benjamin

So who is lying?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...